Partner Webinar: Why Wealth Data is So Hard
Does a static gift capacity measure or prospect rating drive your wealth screening?
Accurately identifying top donor prospects is essential for development teams, but it can be very difficult to get a full understanding of an individual’s wealth profile, especially in today's volatile economic climate. The concept of wealth data is not new, but approaches to collecting and cultivating this data have evolved significantly in recent years. Join us to learn about new approaches to wealth data and why “getting it right” is so difficult.
In this webinar we will explore:
● Historical approaches to data and why some methodologies tend to be inaccurate
● The 4 V's of data and why it is challenging to maintain accuracy
● Examples of data sources that are tough to analyze or incorporate in to screenings
● Newer approaches to Wealth Screening that can supercharge your fundraising efforts
● The benefits of incorporating career intelligence into your fundraising strategy for a full view of your constituents’ affluence and influence
*Full participation is applicable for 1.0 points in Category 1.B -Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification
Director of Nonprofit Customer Success
Marissa Maybee is the Director of Nonprofit Customer Success at Windfall. Her team helps Windfall’s 800+ nonprofit customers leverage the power of data science to design fundraising outreach and segmentation strategies. Marissa has more than a decade of experience working at the intersection of nonprofit strategy and data science and holds an MBA from Georgetown University.
Senior Director of Nonprofit Sales
Kyle Curry is the Senior Director of Nonprofit Sales at Windfall, where he supports all sizes of nonprofit organizations as they explore wealth screening, AI, propensity modeling, and marketing lead generation. He has been working for and with nonprofits since 2006, as a fundraiser, event director, board member, and consultative sales leader with a speciality in technology, digital strategy, and data. Kyle
holds a BA in English Writing from Millikin University.