Partner Webinar: Doing Your Due Diligence - Evaluating Risk and Opportunity Among Donors
Join Nexis Solutions for an immersive webinar where we'll uncover emerging trends and insights that can safeguard your nonprofit organization from risks and supercharge your fundraising efforts with the power of trust-based relationships.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• What types of financial, legal, or reputational harm a donor, partner, or board member could bring into your nonprofit organization, and the resources that help to mitigate and prevent that risk.
• The importance of researching every aspect of your donor possible to find and confirm key information that contributes to success in your fundraising strategy.
• How to leverage tools and data to conduct comprehensive due diligence on your prospects, donors, partners, and board members, and to build trust-based relationships that lead to long-term support and impact.
Register now and get ready to take your nonprofit's research to the next level.
1. Doing Your Due Diligence in Evaluating Risk: Understand what types of financial, legal, or reputational harm a donor, partner, or board member could bring into your nonprofit organization, and the sources that help to mitigate and prevent that risk.
2. Doing Your Due Diligence to Validate Information, Wealth, and Relationships: Discover the importance of researching every aspect of your donor possible to find and confirm key information that contributes to success in your fundraising strategy.
*Full participation is applicable for 1.0 points in Category 1.B -Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification
Customer Success Manager
Margaret Hart has worked with thousands of philanthropic organizations, academic institutions, and businesses during her tenure at LexisNexis. As a Client Success Manager, she combines the knowledge gained as a prospect researcher and non-profit development officer, with an understanding of how development professionals need to use information to maximize donations and nurture relationships.
Product Marketing Manager
David Fox is a Product Marketing Manager for the Nonprofit segment at LexisNexis, a leading provider of data and analytics solutions. Originally from New Jersey, David now lives in Washington DC with his wife, his dog Marco, and his cat Kennedy. David has volunteered with and donated to nonprofits for over 10 years, supporting social, educational, and global causes. With his experience in organizations like the Blackstone LaunchPad powered by Techstars and Memorial Sloan Kettering, David brings a world of innovation and technical knowledge to the nonprofit industry where he hopes to share insight and information that drives the fundraising success of organizations across the country.