Leveraging Data to Improve Healthcare Fundraising Results
Recorded On: 07/28/2021
Join us for a discussion with Mount Sinai Health System, Einstein Healthcare Network, and The Pursuant Group / Advizor Solutions and learn how they and other healthcare fundraisers are using data from their patient and advancement systems in their day to day operations.
In 2013, HIPPA drastically changed the regulations for patient encounter data accessibility. This unprecedented change has opened the door of opportunity for Fundraising Teams. In this session we’ll discuss how leading providers are blending patient data with advancement data to create key indices such as:
• Patient Connection (High, Medium, Low)
• Fundraising Engagement (Highly Engaged, Engaged, Detached, Disconnected)
• Capacity (wealth levels; combination of wealth screening data, zip code rankings, research validated ratings, employment job titles, etc.)
These three indices are not only useful for prioritizing prospects, but they make all the difference when assessing Potential Ask Levels and engaging with provider staff and research leads. Join us to learn more about:
• What data can you work with
• What do you do with it … how do we create these indices
• The role of predictive modeling in all of this
• What challenges to expect
• How to get started!
The interactive panel discussion will last 45 minutes, and will be followed by a general question time.
This webinar is worth (1) CFRE point.