Data Enrichment Done Right: How to Build Toward the Golden Constituent Record
Recorded On: 02/03/2022
Data enrichment is the lifeblood of an organization’s fundraising operations. Effective data enrichment providers offer not just quality, validated data, but a consultative approach, time-saving post-processing and insights into how to make your data as actionable as possible. In the age of automation, how can your organization deploy data enrichment to balance needs for efficiency and expectations of personalization? In this webinar, we’ll walk you through:
● SSB's holistic approach to data enrichment (and how we got here),
● How to build profiles that give you a 360-degree view of your constituents, and
● How to ready your organization for the Golden Record—the one true and complete record for every constituent in your database.
We’ll offer tips on how to run quality assurance testing on vendor data and identify quality appends. In addition, we’ll also discuss the capabilities of SSB’s data analytics solutions and how you can better engage donors and close more major gifts with effective wealth and engagement scores.
This webinar is worth (1) CFRE point.
- Rishika Kondaveeti is a data scientist with more than five years of work experience in data analytics and quality assurance with alumni and constituent data. She develops custom data algorithms to match and aggregate data and analyzes data to generate trend and pattern analysis for prospect identification. Rishika is focused on solving data quality problems, effectively presenting actionable data insights to help advancement teams with alumni and donor relations. She holds an MS in Management Information Systems from the University of Illinois-Springfield, where she developed a passion for data analytics. She was awarded the highest recognition by the International Honor Society Beta Gamma Sigma.
- Theresa Voigt has over 15 years’ experience as a project manager for events and engagement strategies that identify and cultivate non-profit and donor relationships. Recently, Theresa has focused on technology, data, and operational solutions for alumni relations and development teams looking to measure the quality of relationships, engagement opportunities, and their associated data points. After gaining firsthand experiences as the frontline officer, the project manager, and the vendor client manager, Theresa is dedicated to helping more organizations gain access to quality automated enrichment and analytics. Theresa has a bachelor’s degree from Beloit College and is an Annual Fellow of the Development Leadership Consortium.
Director of Collegiate Markets
- Wade Longmire joined SSB five years ago after working for the Athletic Department at the University of Texas and the Ticket Office at the Tennessee Titans. Wade has experienced firsthand how data can be leveraged to drive engagement with constituents and achieve business outcomes. He currently oversees all of SSB’s Higher Education Business Development and partners with universities to identify institutional goals and to align those goals with data strategy.
Dr. Caitlin Scarano
Director of Market Research
- Dr. Caitlin Scarano is a writer and researcher based in northwest Washington. She was able to earn her undergraduate degree at James Madison University through a donor-funded scholarship program that provided financial assistance and a multi-level academic support network. Since that time, Caitlin has been passionate about student affairs and philanthropy and the connections between them. Caitlin holds a PhD in English at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and an MA in College Student Personnel from Bowling Green State University, where she worked in residence life and coordinated service-learning trips. She also holds an MFA in poetry from the University of Alaska Fairbanks.