Apra Partner Webinar: Navigating Nonprofit Challenges: Building Resilience and Maximizing Fundraising Success in Uncertain Economic Times
- Registration Closed
Join us for our webinar on navigating nonprofit challenges in uncertain times. Discover how to leverage strategies for building a resilient team, and practical tips for mastering donor research. Led by industry experts and based on the latest trends and research, this session will equip you with practical tools and insights to successfully navigate your nonprofit through uncertain economic times.
In today's uncertain economy, nonprofit organizations face unique challenges when it comes to fundraising. With inflation reaching record highs, layoffs in the tech sector, and talks of a looming recession in 2023, it's crucial for nonprofit leaders to have a clear understanding of how to navigate these challenges and maximize donation opportunities.
Learn about key take away areas such as:
• The need for efficiency and depth of data in nonprofit operations.
• Strategies for hiring, retention, and employee empowerment to build a resilient nonprofit team.
• The importance of investing in resources and supplemental consulting to harness expert knowledge and insights.
• Offers practical tips on incorporating tools that add flexibility to employees and audience's workflow.
• The importance of taking care of nonprofit staff for enhanced performance and productivity.
• The significance of accurate donor data, including affiliation to issues, donor info, alumni tracking, and relationship mapping.
• Strategies for mastering donor research to ensure comprehensive and accurate donor data.
*Full participation is applicable for 1.0 points in Category 1.B -Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification
Customer Success Manager
Margaret Hart has worked with thousands of philanthropic organizations, academic institutions, and businesses during her tenure at LexisNexis. As a Client Success Manager, she combines the knowledge gained as a prospect researcher and non-profit development officer, with an understanding of how development professionals need to use information to maximize donations and nurture relationships.
Senior Product Manager
Brett Herzog is a seasoned product development and technology professional – having served at industry-leading companies such as Thomson Reuters, Follett Corporation, and LexisNexis for the past 20 years. He brings a unique perspective to his role (product leader for Nexis® for Development Professionals) based on his experience working on the client and vendor side in legaltech, edtech, and most recently in non-profit and faith-based markets. He lives in Greenville, SC with his wife where they have become obsessed with pickleball as they transition to empty-nesters.